I've realised a few fundamentals, namely:-
- You can't learn and implement it all immediately (especially not when you've got floristry orders to be getting on with!)
- In any situation it's best to learn incrementally - and social media is no exception
- There are some lovely people out there who are really happy to help - ask when you need it!
- MAKE A PLAN (and stick to it!)
With all that in mind, I've made a slightly belated New Year's Resolution to promise my blog readers the following:-
- Exciting new content, with regular features delivered weekly
- Collaborations with fellow bloggers
- Access to competitions
I've still got a way to go .... my facebook page isn't finished and my url needs sorting, but all-in-all I haven't done badly for a Luddite!
Here's hoping that you're as excited by my way forward as I am! Here's a hint of whats to come on the blog tomorrow .... Samira & Martin's "Clubbers Paradise" wedding at Hargate Hall.
Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend