Wednesday 13 August 2014

Pinterest Inspiration & using your Campbell's Board

Hi all!

As you'll know by now, all of us at Team Campbell's love looking after you the best way we can, so as soon as you book with us, as a little extra inspiration for you and your wedding day, we make you a Pinterest board and even get it started for you with ideas based on your theme (if you have one) and flowers. We love finding you just the right colours, styles, shapes and types of flowers so you have a really good idea of what's in our heads!  It is then yours to add too as you wish.  

Just recently, we have been contacted by a few brides now wanting to take advantage of this but not quite sure how it works or how to use it, so this is where this blog comes in.  If I do my job right, this blog will give you a better idea of how to get started with your boards so you can pin away to your hearts content. And believe me, once you start, you'll find it strangely addictive!

This may seem obvious but the first thing that you need to do is sign up to Pinterest and create an account.  If you type Campbell's Flowers into the little search bar in the top left we should pop up below and you will be able to click on us which will take you to our Pinterest page (this is my Pinterest so please excuse all the crochet - it's a hobby of mine).



When you get to our page just click follow.  As you can see below I already follow Campbell's flowers but all you would have to click on is follow all.  Then just scroll down and find your board.



When I create a board I then have to invite you to pin onto the board.  This all seems pretty straight forward I know, however, the problem that I tend to come across when doing this is that some of you may use a different name on Pinteres, or might have called your Pinterest account something different like 'Wedding Inspiration' so I have trouble finding you to invite you to pin to the board.  I can type your e-mail address in and I can see there is an account linked to that address but I can't find you.

If you go onto our Pinterest page and see your board but can't pin or haven't received an invite to do so then the best thing to do is contact me with your Pinterest name and I can invite you ASAP so you can get started.  There are plenty of ways to get in touch with me the main one being my e-mail address which is amy.campbellsflowers@gmail.com.  

Here is a list including the many other ways you can get in touch  facebooktwitterpinterestYouTube.  There is also an option to comment on this blog, so no excuses if you are unsure get in touch and do let me know how you get on too!

I really hope this helps, but as I say, any problems - just email me.

Thanks for reading.

Amy xx

No comments: