Wednesday 25 February 2015

Maddie and Adam - Summery Seasonal Blooms, Gold Shoes & Cigars!

Today we are bringing you another amazing Campbell's wedding.  We are starting to get quite a few pictures sent to us from weddings that we did back in the summer which we just love to receive.  Today is the turn of Maddie and Adam who tied the knot last June and the beautiful Stancliffe Hall in Matlock.  A stunning venue with great surroundings, making a great backdrop for some amazing photographs.  Usually I start you off with a picture of the venue but I thought I would get started with a lovely picture of Maddie getting ready for her big day, you can just feel how happy she is!


For her bouquet Maddie chose an unstructured, pretty, natural bouquet including craspedia, cornflowers, acquilegia, wheat, daisies, bear grass and panicum grass and Queen Anne's lace, all finished with a shell pink ribbon with a lace overlay.  Maddie wanted soft, delicate colours but with a bit of a colour pop as she didn't want really pale pastels. We just adore the mustard yellow craspedia she chose, which became a bit of a feature of the florals.

Vintage bouquet at Stannage Hall by Sheffield florist Campbell's Flowers

Vintage bouquet at Stannage Hall by Sheffield florist Campbell's Flowers

Vintage bouquet at Stannage Hall by Sheffield florist Campbell's Flowers

For the bridesmaids Maddie kept with the theme and chose a smaller version of her own bouquet for them with hair flowers too for the smaller bridesmaids.




Vintage bouquet at Stannage Hall by Sheffield florist Campbell's Flowers

Vintage bouquet at Stannage Hall by Sheffield florist Campbell's Flowers

Vintage bouquet at Stannage Hall by Sheffield florist Campbell's Flowers

Loving the gold shoes!

Vintage bouquet at Stannage Hall by Sheffield florist Campbell's Flowers

For buttonholes Adam wanted a simple, rustic design with a low pollen count as his family and himself are all hayfever sufferers.  Happily we find the dried wheat and dried lavender we use are usually pretty low in pollen so we teamed them with craspedia and lisianthus to make sure everyone got through the day without any problems!

Rustic low pollen buttonhole by Sheffield florist Campell's Flowers

Rustic low pollen buttonhole by Sheffield florist Campell's Flowers

The bride and groom went for some fantastic venue flowers which we absolutely loved doing.  They had mis matched vases on the ceremony table and window ledges, cream pedestals with bell jar designs filled with flowers from the theme, large wooden trunks with floral arrangements and small sprigs on the chair backs.






We love it when our brides keep in touch with us and along with these stunning photographs Maddie sent T a wonderful e-mail which I would like to share with you.

"I would like to say a massive thank you for supporting me through the planning of my wedding in June last year. I'm not sure if I ever said to you but I definitely referred to you to friends and family as my wedding fairy godmother!  You were much much more than my florist.  You helped me so much more and gave so much more than I ever expected - going beyond the extra mile is an understatement.

From bridesmaid dresses to venue styling you made a massive contribution to my wedding day.  It was such an amazing day and when I look back in the photos and see how much of an amazing job you did with the blooms and centre pieces I just can't help but smile.  I don't think there was anyone else working as part of the Parnell wedding team that just 'got' what I was trying to do.  There were some instances where I think you knew what I wanted before I even knew what I wanted.

I can not recommend you more to anyone coordinating a wedding or event.  You are by far the best at what you do in Sheffield and I would even go as far as saying even wider afield."

Maddie and Adam were absolutely lovely to work with and their attention to detail really paid off!


We would like to say thanks to Timm at The Picture Foundry for the fabulous photographs.  If you would like to see more of his work them please do pop over to his website.



So that brings us to the end of another real wedding.  If you have been inspired by our blog or would like to discuss any ideas there are plenty of ways that you can get in touch including our website or through facebooktwitterpinterestYouTube.

Thanks for reading!
Amy xx

No comments: